Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dream Diary 1

A few days ago, I started recording details about my dreams as soon as I wake up.

Here are a few:
-I kept waking up to the sound of the neighbors *getting busy*.  Finally I tweeted something like "Won't these people go to sleep?!".  The neighbor's boyfriend somehow found my Twitter account and replied "NO! It's gonna go on all night".  I continued to wake up to this noise throughout the night, but I'm not sure if that part was real or a dream.

-I went back to my old work while wearing a ring that made me partially invisible (People could still see my shadow and parts of my reflection).  At work, they were recording lots of *cool?* bands.  One member was playing with a giant Buzz Lightyear action figure.  Also, occasionally co-workers would see a lone shadow or reflection in a mirror and ask "IS THAT BRAD?!"

-I went on a field trip to scuba dive at some coral reef.  I found a fish that looked exactly like Sanrio's Monkichi (see below).  I proceeded to take pictures underwater with my iPhone, which was a good underwater camera in dreamland.

No comments:

Post a Comment